Dear Delicious Motto: Eat Healthy & Be Happy!
We simply grow, cook and share the experience of Dear Delicious!Inspired by the season made with love!
Be sure to stop at Dear Delicious, conveniently located just next to Dulwich Hill Train Station at the corner of Wardell Road and Bedford Crescent.
The experience at Dear Delicious is a fusion of coffee roasts and consumption methods, healthy wholefoods and sensational treats from the garden bed through the kitchen …to your table.
Our menu has something for everyone. We care and cook from scratch and all our food is made with love in our kitchen to bring you a taste, that you can’t find elsewhere.
With a strong commitment to provenance and traceability, we are proud of the support and passion of the following suppliers that help us to deliver our vision and promise…
• Our coffee beans are roasted by THE LITTLE MARIONETTE
• Our teas by Southern Lights & our house made organic blends
• Smallgoods for our bacon is free range from AC BUTCHERY
• Single origin sourdough from BRASSERIE BREAD
• Our cakes made @deardelicious & by Dani Collins
• INSIDE OUT for cold pressed almond and coconut Milk
• Our seafood and fish from Tassos
• Raw cakes and kombucha made by HEART2HEART_SYDNEY
• All our fermented – cultured food made @deardelicious
• Our paleo bread and buns are from VENERDI
• BATCH BREW from Marrickville is on tap is
• Our bar stocked with locally deistilled whiskey, gin and ouzo from Sydney’s boutique brewers and distilleries!!!!
• Our always changing brief wine selection @deardelicious has a strong emphasis on quality boutique wines from using only natural, biodynamic process and unique grape varieties in our local area…
Garden to plate; grow, harvest, prepare and share
Preparing and sharing a delicious, seasonally inspired menu is something very close to our heart. First and foremost, we want to enchant and engage the children. Children are naturally gardeners and see nature as fun; their dedication and enthusiasm comes from
their pure heart.
When you can just step out and pick your fresh herbs, rhubarb for the bake or the collard greens for the salad…it is deliciously delightful! We would like to encourage you to do the same, see it as an essential investment in our children’s health…start caring for a little patch and feel the love what our earth has given us!
FORAGING FOR YOUR MEALS
Healthy Feast: nourishing food is fun, simple and straight from the field…
Meet Diego Bonetto! His simple passion and knowledge makes him the dad, who you wish you could hang out with like a never ending story…. just by listening to his excited spirit you wonder where is that world, that supposed to be so magical!!!! He lives, what you dream of!
We just couldn’t get enough learning and we decided to bring his knowledge to Dear Delicious! So folks, those of you who keen on those “big ones” workshops please watch
this space! Until then check this out http://www.diegobonetto.com/about/#bio